Before joining NeuroSpinal Associates in June 2023, Dr. Lobel practiced Neurosurgery for over a Decade at multiple facilities including the Cleveland Clinic Center for Neurological Restoration, the Mayo Clinic Department of Neurologic Surgery and the University of Florida.
She provides surgical treatment for spine, neck, and brain disorders and specializes in functional neurosurgery, which includes:
• Spinal cord stimulator placement for chronic pain
• Baclofen pump placement for spasticity
• Morphine pump placement for chronic pain
• Deep brain stimulation placement/battery
• Replacement for Essential Tremor and Parkinson’s Disease
• Occipital nerve stimulator placement for occipital neuralgia
She is accepting new patients with United Healthcare, VA CCN, Medicare, BCBS, and Tricare. Please contact the office as we are working with insurance plans and this list changes daily.